Workchain Ltd is a supplier of temporary and permanent staffing services in the Driving, Industrial and Commercial sectors. We are a young, dynamic company that has experienced phenomenal growth over the last few years.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with a similar drive to succeed to further expand our business.
At Workchain you will be a valued team member and will be part of a company that will invest in your career over the long-term.
Working as day to day support to the Credit Control team, you will join the existing team in carrying out all aspects of Credit Control which will involve making calls to insure payments are made, dealing with invoice queries, and the checking and issuing of invoices.
Familiarity with Sage Line 50 would be an advantage, but we would also be willing to offer a trainee role to someone with an administration background, who is interested in working within Finance.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as within a close knit team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to their work
Please apply to learn more about the role!