JOB TITLE: Payroll Administrator
LOCATION: Wyvern Business Park, Derby
TYPE: Full time (40 hours per week)
Workchain LTD is a supplier of temporary and permanent staffing services in the Driving, Industrial and Commercial sectors. We are a young, dynamic company that has experienced phenomenal growth over the last few years.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with a similar drive to succeed to further expand our business.
At Workchain, you will be a valued team member and will be part of a company that will invest in your career over the long-term.
Working as part of the finance department, you will support the existing payroll team in carrying out all aspects of the weekly PAYE and Limited Company payroll and checking right to work documentation for new starters.
Familiarity with Sage Payroll would be an advantage, but we would also be willing to offer a trainee role to someone with an administration background, who is interested in working within Finance. We operate within a modern and vibrant environment and offer a competitive salary.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Self motivated, with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as within a close knit team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to their work
Salary to be discussed based on experience!
Please apply for a further chat about the role.