7.5 Tonne Driver
7.5 Tonne driver required for our well established client based in Bulwell. This particular client are well known nationally and have operatd in the area for over 30 years.
• Ensure that the Company vehicle allocated is maintained in a roadworthy condition, documenting appropriate checks and reporting any faults
• Assist in loading assembled orders onto vehicle ensuring that the payload is within the limits for the vehicle and that the permissible axle weights are not
exceeded and that goods are safely loaded for transportation and delivery
• Ensure all scheduled deliveries are completed on time, in full on a daily basis, utilising the relevant route planning tools
• Deliver to customers as directed and assist with unloading and taking to final delivery point as requested. Report any problems with delivery sites.
• Ensure that all POD paperwork is correct and authorised, and all cash payments are collected and accounted for at the Branch
• 7.5 tonne licence (Essential) Full drivers CPC (Essential)
• Digital tachocard required
• Enthusiastic and highly driven individual
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!