7.5 Tonne Driver
Posted 6 days ago
7.5 Tonne Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, have operated in the area for over 30 years and have multiple RDC’s strategically placed around Oxfordshire. The 7.5 Tonne Driver will be placed on an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start.
The 7.5 Tonne Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with a varied AM start time. The 7.5 Tonne Driver will be required for multi-drop pallet work to various locations in and around the Oxfordshire area. Deliveries are delivered on box vehicles with tail lifts and handball is not required. This is an ongoing position and any training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The 7.5 Tonne Driver will require;
- C1 entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 7am – 9am and the 7.5 Tonne Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5-day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £9 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £10 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £13 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £14 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.