7.5 Tonne Driver
Posted 18 days ago
7.5 Tonne Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Banubry, Oxfordshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, and have over 20 depots located strategically around the country. The 7.5 Tonne Driver will be placed on an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start.
The 7.5 Tonne Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with a varied AM start time. The 7.5 Tonne Driver will be required for multi-drop work to various locations in and around the Oxfordshire area. There is the possibility of weekend work, volume dependant and if desired
Requirements for this role:
The 7.5 Tonne Driver will require:
- C1 entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 7am - 7:30am and the 7.5 Tonne Driver will work between 40 & 50 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £10 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £11 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £13 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £14 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.