7.5 Tonne Driver
Posted 10 days ago
Job Title: 7.5 Tonne Driver
7.5 Tonne Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Warrington, Cheshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, have operated in the area for over 60 years and also have 250 branches strategically placed around the UK. The 7.5 Tonne Driver will be placed on a temporary transfer basis
7.5 Tonne Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday. There is an average of 10 - 15 drops per shift all of which are to small - medium commercial retailers. All deliveries are delivered on box/ curtain sided vehicles/ vans with a small amount of light handball delivering small electrical products.
Requirements for this role:
7.5 Tonne Driver will require a;
- Cat C1 entitlement on their licence
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 6am - 9am and the 7.5 Tonne Driver will work between 40 & 50 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £9 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £10.00 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.