Posted 21 days ago
7.5T Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Warwick, Warwickshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, having operated in their industry for over 40 years. The 7.5T Driver will be placed on a temporary basis.
The 7.5T Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend. There is an average of 10-15 drops per shift of alcohol to a variety of shops, restaurants and bars. All deliveries are delivered on box side trailers and handball will be required. This is a temporary position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The 7.5T Driver will require:
• C1 entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary from 7am and the 7.5T Driver will work between 40 & 50 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £9 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £10 per hour (Ltd)
• £11 per hour Saturday (PAYE), £12 per hour (Ltd)
• £14 per hour Sunday & Bank Holidays (PAYE), £15 per hour (Ltd)
• £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.