Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent required for a position with our client in Walton On Thames.
This company was founded in 1951 and have been thriving since. Now a global business who pride themselves on being the UK’s largest electrical wholesaler. They boast double the amount of distributions sites to any of their nearest competitors and focused on remaining dominate within the electrical market. This company value their customers at the heart of their business and strive to provide an exceptional level customer service. Keen to continue their on-going growth, our client are looking to bring a Customer Service Agent into the business on a temporary to permanent basis.
The Customer Service Agent - The Role:
- Serving customers on the trade counter
- Internal sales / answering the telephone
- Preparing customer quotations
- Purchase ordering and supplier negotiation
- Customer order picking
- Goods in / out responsibilities
- Customer deliveries
The Customer Service Agent – The Person:
- Wholesale experience is preferable but not essential
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Valid B Entitlement
- Standard Grade level 4 or equivalent National Grade in Maths and English preferred.
- The ability to build and maintain good client relations while delivering the company products.
- Strong demonstrable skills and experience as a Sales Assistant.
What We Offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working Hours
- Holiday Entitlement
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Full Digital Control of Your Working Life
The shift times will be 07:30 – 17:30