Forklift Driver Counterbalance
Posted 15 days ago
Forklift counterbalance driver
Our client were founded in 1996 in Bristol and by 2001 the company had outgrown its initial rented premises in Yatton and moved to it's own purpose built yard in Avonmouth.
They currently stand as one of the largest suppliers of Korean and Japanese built excavators in Europe and continues to source a wide range of equipment including dump trucks, dozers, demolition rigs and wheeled loaders they became Hyundai's biggest dealer in the whole of Europe.
They are looking for a forklift counterbalance driver to be apart of there warehouse team the main responsibilites will be:
- Reporting any stock or delivery discrepancies to line manager
- Following picking lists and ensuring items are packaged, labelled and sent correctly and securely to end user
- Upkeep of the forklift and completing the daily checks in line with current health and safety procedures
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles to and from site in an organised and timely manner
- Updating the system for goods recieved and despacthed
- Supporting the warehouse staff with picking
A valid forklift counterbalance license is a must, PPE must be worn at all times
The hours and Pay:
Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
The pay rate is £10.00 per hour and paid weekly
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.