HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 6 days ago
HGV 1 ADR Driver
HGV 1 ADR Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Birmingham.
The HGV 1 ADR Driver will be placed on a long term on-going position with access to permanent vacancies should this suit the driver
The HGV 1 ADR Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. The Work will be collection and delivery work of drummed and packaged waste from business to disposal sites. If you have experiance with waste transportation, disposal procedure and documentation your training time will be minimal. This is a long term on-going position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV 1 ADR Driver will require a:
• ADR licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 9 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 6am - 8am and the HGV 1 ADR Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5/6 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is
• £11.50 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
• £13.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
• £16 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
• £18 Per hour Saturday Limited Company)
How to apply :
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.