HGV 1 ADR Driver
Posted 24 days ago
HGV Class 1 ADR Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
The role will involve transport of goods on a curtainsided vehicle, no handball as all goods are unloaded by onsite employees.
a 3-5 day assessment is essential prior to starting the job and would be fully paid
The HGV Class 1 role will be placed on an ongoing basis.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
- ADR License
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
Hours & Pay:
The start time will be 5:00am and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 40- 60 hours per week.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £13 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £15 per hour (Ltd)
• £15 per hour overtime after 8 hrs daily (PAYE), £17 per hour (Ltd)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.