HGV 1 Driver
Posted 20 days ago
Workchain are recruiting for a HGV Class 2, LGV2, HGV2, C, Class 2 HGV Driver.
Workchain are Currently recruiting for a Mobile Crane HGV 1 Driver to work for a well-established client based in the Avonmouth area.
Our client is a well-established national HGV 1 Crane Hire provider, one of the largest lifting services in the UK with 30 locations across the country. Safety is very important to this client and on-going training is given
The Mobile Crane HGV 1 Driver will require:
• A valid HGV 1 / LGV C license
• CPCS qualification with authorisation for a mobile crane
The role will involve being able to:
• Work to manufactures instructions at all times
• Adhere to road traffic regulations
• Ensure all PPE is worn at appropriate times
• Be aware of all Health & Safety implications
• Set and check the functioning of the rated capacity limiter and indicator
• Perform the correct use of manual handling
• Liaise with site manager/ project manager on a daily basis
• Be aware of the effects of the wind and other climatic effects on the crane
• Carry out training on specific models of crane and become familiar with rigging and maintenance procedures
Hours & Pay:
This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 6am - 4pm.
£55,000 per annum depending on experience.
Weekly pay and holiday pay accrued for PAYE workers.
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.