HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 20 days ago
Job Title: Class 1 Driver
Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Appleton, Cheshire.
This particular company are well known nationally and have operated in the area for over 15 years. The Class 1 Driver will be placed on a temporary transfer basis
The Class 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday (Days and nights). The Client deals with general haulage and palletised goods mainly so no handball is required for this role. This role is also all year round.
Requirements for this role:
The Class 1 Driver will require:
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 5am - 10am and 5pm to 10pm. The Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period. Spome weekend work will be required.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £12.50 - 13.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £15.00 - 16.00 per hour Saturday/ Sunday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.