HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 positions available!
I'm currently looking for a Class 1 driver for a position with my client in the Solihull area of Birmingham. They're looking to recruit someone who is happy to go the extra mile and join their driver team.
This company is a 24 hour operation, so I can accomadate any shifts and shift patterns within reason.
These positions are for immediate starts, and for the right candidate may develop into a more permanent role.
Requirements for this role:
The Class 1 Driver will require a:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 9 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 5am - 8am and the Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5/6 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £11 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
• £13 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
• £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.