HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 27 days ago
Class 1 Driver required
Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Yardley, Birmingham.
This particular company are well known nationally and have been operating in the area for the last 10-15 years. The Class 1 Driver will be placed on a permanent transfer basis.
The Class 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. The role will consist of delivering to stores around the country using a tail-lift truck. There is the possibility of there being handball. This is a full time, permanent transfer position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The Class 1 Driver will require a:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 9 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 5am - 8am and the Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5/6 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £13 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
• £15 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
• £16 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
• £18 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
• £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.