HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 26 days ago
Job Title: HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our client near Boston, Lincolnshire.
This particular company are able to offer flexible shifts and are holding inductions immediately. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on an ongoing temporary basis.
The HGV Class 1 driver will be required to work Monday to Friday. Each shift will consist of taking a loaded trailer to two satelite sites to pick up more stock. Deliveries will then be to RDC’s which are all located across the country. All deliveries are on refrigerated trailers. This is an ongoing temporary position with more shifts available as the client move into their peak period.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require a
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 05:00 - 08:00 and shifts will be from Monday - Friday.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £10.50 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
• £12 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
• £12 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
• £15 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
• £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected