HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 14 days ago
HGV Class 1 Driver, Avonmouth Bristol.
Workchain have an oppertunity for a HGV Class 1 Driver in the Avonmouth, Bristol area for our world leading logistics client. Our client has over 1300 locations in 100 countries specialising in the sea freight, air freight, contract logistics and overland businesses sectors. The role will report to the Transport Service Manager. The HGV Class 1 Driver must have completed a Dray Course and have experience working in a similar role delivering Kegs.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work 5 days including some Saturdays. There is an average of 10 drops per shift. You will be supported by a drivers mate as handball will be required for this role. You will need to be physically fit as there is very heavy lifting involved.
Hours & Pay:
Starting at 5am and working 50 hours a week over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
£12.50 per hour (PAYE) Weekly paid with holiday pay accrued.
£14 per hour (Limited Company) Weekly paid.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
• Minimum of 1 years' experience
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• No more than 6 points on their licence
• Valid Digital Tacho & CPC card
• Safety boots and Hi-viz Vest
• Knowledge of the transport legislation and European Working Time Directive
• Must have completed a Dray Course and have experience working in a similar role delivering Kegs.
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected