HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted today New
Workchain are Currently recruiting for a Mobile Crane Operative to work for a well-established client based in the Avonmouth area.
The Crane Driver will require :
- A valid LGV C license
- CPCS qualification with authorisation for a mobile crane
The role will involve being able to :
- Work to manufactures instructions at all times
- Adhere to road traffic regulations
- Ensure all PPE is worn at appropriate times
- Be aware of all Health & Safety implications
- Set and check the functioning of the rated capacity limiter and indicator
- Perform the correct use of manual handling
- Liaise with site manager/ project manager on a daily basis
- Be aware of the effects of the wind and other climatic effects on the crane
- Carry out training on specific models of crane and become familiar with rigging and maintenance procedures
Hours & Pay :
This position will be on a temp to perm basis- working Monday to Friday. 6am - 4pm
The hourly rate for this role is :
£55,000 per annum.
How to apply :
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.