HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 7 days ago
Class 1 Driver
Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
This particular company are well known throughout the midlands and have operated in the area for over 17 years and also have 3 RDC’s strategically placed across Nottinghamshire.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £12 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
• £14 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
• £17 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
• £19 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
Hours & Pay:
The start time be 07:00am and the Class 1 Driver will work between 55 and 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The Class 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. There is an average of 3/4 trailer swaps per shift all of which are to depots within a 100 mile radius of the depot in Chesterfield. All trailer swaps are on box trailer vehicles and handball is not a requirement within this role.
The Class 1 Driver will require:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 12 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.