HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 23 days ago
Class 1 driver required for a position with our well-established client in Colwick, Nottingham.
This particular company are well known throughout the midlands and have operated in the area for over 20 years.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £12 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
• £14 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
• £17 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
• £19 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
Hours & Pay:
The start time be 07:00am and the Class 1 driver will work between 55 to 60 hours a week.
The Class 1 driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. There is an average of 8-10 drops per run. Deliveries will be made to RDC’s or stores. The drops will be made on curtain sider trailers and handball will be to a minimum.
The Class 1 driver will require:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 12 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.