HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 5 days ago
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Coventry, West Midlands.
The role will involve Night Trunking across the Midlands.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on an ongoing basis.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday. There is an average of 3-5 drops per shift of caged and palletised stock. Some tipping and loading will be required, as well as minimal handball. This is a full time, ongoing position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to work ongoing Night Shift
Hours & Pay:
The start time will be 5:30pm and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £13 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £14 per hour (Ltd)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.