HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 19 days ago
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Coventry, West Midlands.
The role will involve upto 5 drops of chilled and frozen caged goods into restaurants.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on a permanent transfer basis.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work any 4 days from 7 Monday to Sunday on a rotating shift pattern. There is an average of 5 drops per shift of caged stock into restaurants, with operation of a tail lift required. This is a full time, permanent position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Minimum 2 years C+E driving experience
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexible with start times
Hours & Pay:
Start times are available from 00:00 - 12:00 (AM Shift) or 12:00 - 24:00 (PM Shift) and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 40 & 50 hours over a 4 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £14.11 per hour AM shift
• £15.52 per hour PM shift
• £25 Saturday & Sunday shift allowance
• Free Meal every working day
• Company pension, Life cover & Healthcare
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.