HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 2 days ago
Job Title: HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Crewe, Cheshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, have operated in the area for over 17 years and also have 3 - 4 RDC’s strategically placed around the UK. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on a temporary transfer basis
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday or Sunday. There is an average of 2/3 drops and collections per shift all of which are to RDC’s and NDC's. All chilled deliveries are delivered on refridgerated box vehicles so handball is not a requirement within this role. This is a full time, temporary transfer position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM/ PM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 4am - 8am and 6pm - 10pm. The HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £10.50 - £12.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £14 per hour Saturday (Limited Company)/ £16 per hour Sunday
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.