HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 27 days ago
HGV Class 1, £12 to £13.50 per hour, holiday pay, 12 hour shifts, 4 on 4 off, weekly pay, days OR nights available
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our reknowned client in Newport
The Class 1 Driver will be placed on a ongoing basis with opportunity for permament transfer, shunting between Newport and Magor with no handball. Both days and night shifts are available on a 4 days/nights on and 4 off basis. As the HGV Class 1 Driver you will carry out around 7 shunts a shift over 12 hours. This role is a great opportunity with a friendly team covering the local area.
The start times are 8am for day shift, 8pm for night shift.
The hourly rate for this role is:
- DAYS: £12 per hour PAYE or £13 per hour LTD
- NIGHTS: £12.75 per hour PAYE or £13.50 per hour LTD
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- No weekend working
- Weekly pay for 12 weeks
- Free onsite parking
- 4 days off consecutively
- 12 hour shifts give you the chance to work lots of hours and earn more
How to Apply:
Simply click the apply button to complete your full registration on our website. You can also see all of our other Class 1 Driver opportunities that we have in the Gloucester branch by visiting www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.