HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 23 days ago
Job Title: HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Derby.
This particular company are well known nationally, have operated in the area for over 17 years and also have over 20 NDC’s strategically placed around the UK. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on a permanent transfer basis
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work 4-on-4-off. There is an average of 6 - 8 drops per shift all of which are to hospitals which are all located within a 150 mile radius of the depot in Derby. All deliveries require little handball to move the cages. This is a temp to perm position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of PM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 4pm - 6pm and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is
- £11.00 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £12.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £13 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £15 per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
- £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.