HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 16 days ago
Job Title: HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Leigh, Greater Manchester.
This particular company are well known locally and have been operating for over 16 year. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on a temporary transfer basis.
The HGV Class 1 driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday/ Sunday. There is an average of 1 - 4 drops/ collections per shift transporting electrical good and furniture. This is an on-going role.
This is a full time, temporary transfer position and training will be provided on the job. No handball is required in this role, trunking only.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM/ PM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time(s) will vary between 4am - 8am and 4pm - 10pm and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £12 - £13 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £14 - £16 per hour Saturday and £16 - £18 per hour Sunday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.