HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 14 days ago
HGV Class 1 Night Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Kemble.
This particular company are well known nationally, and have operated succesful in their industry for over 20 years. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on a permanent transfer basis, you will be delivering and collecting tyres to Warrington. This involves straight forward trunk runs mainly into RDC’s. This is a full time position.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be working Monday to Friday
The Class 1 HGV/LGV/C+E Driver will require:
- Class 1/C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital Tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
Hours & Pay:
The start time is 2am, and the HGV Class 1 Night Driver will work 48 hours a week
- Saturdays and Sundays off
- Weekly Pay for 13 weeks until perm
- Free onsite parking
- The hourly rate for this role is £11.50 PAYE £12.50 LTD
- £26,000 a year when perm
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button to complete your full registration on our website. You can also see all of our other Class 1 HGV/LGV/C+E Night Driver opportunities that we have on www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.