HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted today New
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a night position with our well-established client in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, have been established for over 50 years and also have RDC’s strategically placed around the UK. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on an ongoing basis.
The HGV Class 1 Night Driver will be required to work a 4 on 4 off shift rotation of Nights. The typical shift will vary between trunking position long distance to northern depots or shuttling from their depot in Milton Keynes to Crick.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Night Driver will require a:
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 17:00 and 18:00 and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 40-50 hours over a 4 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is
- £12.50 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £13.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £14 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £15 per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
- £15 per hour Sunday (PAYE)
- £17 per hour Sunday (Limited)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.