HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 8 days ago
Job Title: HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Stalybridge , Manchester.
This particular company are well known nationally, have operated in the area for over 50 years. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on a temporary transfer basis
The HGV Class 1 driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday/ Sunday. The work involves general haulage, some specialst machinary and some pallet work. This is a full time, temporary transfer position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require a
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 2am - 10am and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £11 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £12.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £14 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £16 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
- £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.