HGV Class 1 Driver
Posted 11 days ago
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Thame, Oxfordshire.
This particular company are well known in the general haulage industry and have operated for over 30 years and work with RDC’s strategically placed around the UK. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on an ongoing basis which will be ongoing for 20 weeks.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work Sunday - Thursday and every other Friday. The role involves trunking from their depot in Thame to Hemel Hempstead and Andover. You will be delivering frozen and chilled goods on a refridgerated vehicle. This is an ongoing position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require a
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
Hours & Pay:
The start time for this role is 1800 - 1900 and the HGV Class 1 Driver will finish around 0600 - 0800 each day.
The hourly rate for this role is:
- £13.50 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £15 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £16 per hour Sunday (PAYE)
- £17 per hour Sunday (Limited Company
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.