HGV Class 1 Night Trunker
Posted 27 days ago
Job Title: HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our prestigious client in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
This particular company are a leading specialist in warehousing and distribution. Although based in Bicester, the company is known nationally and deliver to depots around the country. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday Night Shifts, however Saturday and Sunday shifts are also available. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required for long distance drops (1-2 drops per shift) to various locations across the country. Deliveries are mostly palletised goods on 44t curtain-sided vehicles, some handball may be required. This is an ongoing position and any training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 18:00pm – 22:00pm and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5-day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £13 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £15.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £17 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £20 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
- Time and a half will apply on Sundays
- Double Time will apply on Bank Holidays
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.