HGV Class 1 Night Trunker
Posted 11 days ago
HGV Class 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Coventry, Warwickshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, with 6 RSDC' located across the UK. The HGV Class 1 Driver will be placed on an ongoing basis.
The HGV Class 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday wth the occasional weekend. There is an average of 3-4 drops per shift of caged post, mail & parcels. All deliveries are delivered on box side trailers and handball is not a requirement within this role. This is an ongoing position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 1 Driver will require:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Minimum of 2 years experience as an HGV Class 1 Driver
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of PM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will typically be 6pm (PM shift) and the HGV Class 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £14 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £15 per hour (Ltd)
• £15 per hour Saturday (PAYE), £16 per hour (Ltd)
• £18 per hour Sunday (PAYE), £20 per hour (Ltd)
• £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.