HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 14 days ago
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Appleton, Warrington.
This particular company are well known nationally and have operated in the area for a number of years. The role involves driving a Class 2 vehicle.
The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday. There is an average of 8 - 10 hours daily. Some handball is invovled using pump trucks.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require a;
- C entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 7am - 8am. The HGV Class 2 Driver will work between 45 & 55 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £11 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £12 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.