HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 10 days ago
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Blackburn.
This particular company are well known locally, have operated in the area for over 10 years. The HGV Class 2 Driver will be placed on a temporary transfer basis
The HGV Class 2 driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. There is an average of 2 - 4 drops per shift all of which is delivery steel on a flat bed trailer.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require a;
- C entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 4am - 10am and the HGV Class 2 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £10 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £11 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £12 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £14 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
- £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.