HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 6 days ago
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Chipping Norton.
This particular company are well known nationally, supplying bagged goods to petrol stations nationally. The HGV Class 2 Driver will be placed on an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start.
The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with a varied AM start time. The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required for multi-drop work to various locations around Oxfordshire and South Warwickshire. The number of drops varies day to day, but averages about 8 drops per day. Deliveries are on Flat Bed vehicles and the HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to unload the goods. This is an ongoing position and any training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require;
- C entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift start times
- Be physically fit enough for high levels of handball.
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 7am – 9am and the HGV Class 2 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5-day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £12 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £13 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £15 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £16 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.