HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 19 days ago
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Coventry, West Midlands.
This particular company are well known nationally, having operated in their industry for almost 70 years and with 29 sites across the UK. The HGV Class 2 Driver will be placed on a temporary basis.
The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend. There is an average of 8-12 drops per shift into industrial units of carboard and packaging. All deliveries are delivered on curtain side trailers and minimal handball is required within this role. This is a temporary position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require:
• C entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Minimum of 2 years experience as an HGV Class 2 Driver
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary from 6am and the HGV Class 2 Driver will work between 40 & 50 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £10 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £11per hour (Ltd)
• £12 per hour Saturday (PAYE), £13 per hour (Ltd)
• £15 per hour Sunday & Bank Holidays (PAYE), £16 per hour (Ltd)
• £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.