HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 16 days ago
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Coventry, West Midlands.
This particular company are well known internationally, having been established in the US almost 30 years ago. They now specialise in energy efficient glazing and insulation. The HGV Class 2 Driver will be placed on a temporary basis.
The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend. There is an average of 1-5 drops per shift of palletised stock to a variety of manufacturing and construction customers across the UK. All deliveries are delivered on box side trailers and minimal handball is required within this role. This is a temporary position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require:
• C entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 6am - 7:30am and the HGV Class 2 Driver will work between 8-12 hours per shift.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £10 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £11 per hour (Ltd)
• £12 per hour Saturday (PAYE), £14 per hour (Ltd)
• £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.