HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 16 days ago
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Coventry, West Midlands.
This particular company are well known internationally, operating in 28 countries across Europe and South America.
The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Weekend available. There is an average of 3-4 drops per shift all of which are to hospitals, clinics and hotels which are all located within a 40 mile radius of the depot in Coventry. All deliveries are delivered on box vehicles with tail lifts
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require:
• C entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of AM or PM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 4am - 6am (AM Shift) or 6pm-8pm (PM shift) and the HGV Class 2 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £10 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £12 per hour (Ltd)
• £11 per hour Saturday (PAYE), £13.00 per hour (Ltd)
• £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.