HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 12 days ago
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client Coventry
The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Weekend available. There is an average of 10 drops per shift. Some Handball may be required but the majority of stock will be unloaded with a Pump truck or FLT depending on the location.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require:
• C entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to work either AM or PM shifts
Hours & Pay:
The start time will be from 6am (AM Shift) or 6pm (PM shift) and the HGV Class 2 Driver will work between 40 & 50 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £10 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £11 per hour (Ltd)
• £13 per hour Saturday (PAYE), £14 per hour (Ltd)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.