HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 12 days ago
Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Crewe, Cheshire.
This particular company are well known nationally, have operated in the area for over 15 years and also have over 10 RDC’s/ sites strategically placed around the UK. The HGV Class 2 Driver will be placed on a permanent transfer basis (12 week temp to perm).
The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. There is an average of 4-5 drops/ collections per shift all of which are to RDC’s other depots and stores. All deliveries are delivered on box/ curtain sided vehicles most with taillifts. This is a full time, temporary transfer position. Being physically fit is essential for this role due to the handball involved moving food and drinks boxes.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require a
- C+E entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 4am - 8am and the HGV Class 2 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £10.50 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £11.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £14 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £16 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
- £25 night out allowance is provided
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.