HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 27 days ago
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our prestigious client in Didcot, Oxford.
This particular company are well known nationally, and have depots located strategically around the country. The HGV Class 2 Driver will be placed on an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start, pending an assessment.
The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with a varied AM start time. The HGV Class 2 Driver will be required for multi-drop work (between 2 and 9 drops daily) to various locations around the country. Deliveries are delivered on box vehicles with tail lifts or Curtain sided vehicles so handball will be required. This is an ongoing position and any training will be provided on the job following a ½ day assessment prior to placement.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver will require:
- C entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accommodate start times between 3am to 9am
- Good levels of English written and verbal.
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 3am – 9am and the HGV Class 2 Driver will work 10-12 hour shifts. Saturday shifts are available at overtime rate.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £11.00 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £12.00 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £13.50 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £15 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.