HGV Class 2 Driver
Posted 18 days ago
HGV Class 2 Driver required for a position with our prestigious client in Didcot, Oxford.
This particular company are well known nationally, and have depots located strategically around the country. The HGV Class 2 Nights Driver will be placed on an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start, pending an assessment.
The HGV Class 2 Driver Nights will be required to work Night Shifts Sunday to Thursday with an 8PM start time. The HGV Class 2 Driver Nights will be required for multi-drop work (between 2 and 9 drops daily) to various locations around the country. Deliveries are delivered on box vehicles with tail lifts or Curtain sided vehicles so handball will be required. This is an ongoing position and any training will be provided on the job following a ½ day assessment prior to placement.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Driver Nights will require:
- C entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
- Availability for 1/2 day assessment
- Available to work Night Shifts
- Good levels of English written and verbal.
Hours & Pay:
The start time will be 8pm and the HGV Class 2 Driver Nights will work 10-12 hour shifts Sunday to Thursday
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £11.50 per hour Sunday - Thursday (PAYE)
- £13.00 per hour Sunday to Thursday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.