HGV Class 2 Multidrop Driver
Posted 13 days ago
HGV Class 2 Multidrop Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Coventry, West Midlands.
This particular company are well known nationally, having operated in the area for 30 years. The HGV Class 2 Multidrop Driver will be placed on a permanent transfer basis.
The HGV Class 2 Multidrop Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend. There is an average of 8-20 drops per shift of palletised stock to a variety of customer across the West Midlands. All deliveries are delivered on curtain side trailers and handball is not a requirement within this role. This is a full time position and training will be provided on the job.
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Class 2 Multidrop Driver will require:
• C entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of AM or PM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 7:30am-9am (AM Shift) or 12pm-2pm (PM shift) and the HGV Class 2 Multidrop Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £10 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE), £11per hour (Ltd)
• £12 per hour Saturday (PAYE), £13 per hour (Ltd)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.