HGV Class 2 Tramper Driver
Posted 17 days ago
HGV Class 2 Tramper Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Atherstone, Warwickshire.
The role will involve delivering flooring, joists and building materials to construction sites nationwide. The HGV Class 2 Tramper Driver will be placed on a permanent transfer basis. Previous Tramping experience is preferable but not essential.
The HGV Class 2 Tramper Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday. The role will involve delivering flooring, joists and building materials to construction sites nationwide. There is an average of 8-16 drops per week. This is a permanent transfer position and training will be provided on the job, with an assessment and induction on the first day.
Requirements for this role:
• C entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 6 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Previous Tramping experience prefereable but not essential
Hours & Pay:
The start time is typcially 6pm, so night driving will be required. The HGV Class 2 Driver will work upto 60 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £10 per hour PAYE or £11.50 LTD
• £25.00 expenses per night out
• Other expenses covered (parking, etc)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.