HGV Vehicle Technician
Posted 14 days ago
Job Title: HGV Vehicle Technician
HGV Vehicle Technician required for a position with our well-established client in Longridge, Preston.
This particular company are well known nationally and have operated in the area for over 80 years. The HGV Mechanic will be placed on a permanent transfer basis (temp to perm).
The HGV Vehicle Technician will be required to work Monday to Saturday. Hours between 07:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday and 07:30 - 14:30 on a Saturday. This role is temp to perm, so after 12 weeks you will become a permanent part of the team. The HGV Vehicle Technician should have expereince in the following;
- Trailer Inspections to DVSA Standard
- General trailer servicing
- Diagnosing vehicle faults
- Occasional breakdowns
- Corrections of running defects
- HGV Class 1 Licence (Desirable)
- Welding and small body work/painting experience (Desirable)
Requirements for this role:
The HGV Vehicle Technician will require 1 or more of the following qualifications;
- Fully qualified HGV Vehicle Technician
- NVQ Level 2/3
- IMI Apprenticeship
- City & Guild Qualification
Hours & Pay:
The start time will be 07:30 until 16:30 Monday to Friday.
Saturday will be 07:30 - 14:30.
The hourly rate for this role is;
- £13.00 - 14.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Depending on wheather you are PAYE or a Limited Company)
- £16.00 - 18.00 per hour Saturday/ Sunday (Depending on wheather you are PAYE or a Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.