LGV 1 Driver
Posted 5 days ago
LGV 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
This particular company is a rapidly growing company with a great reputation around the Midlands Area. The LGV 1 Driver will be placed on an ongoing basis
The LGV 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday. There is 1 drop per shift, driving to their National Distribution Centre. All deliveries are delivered on curtain sider trailers. This is an ongoing position.
Requirements for this role:
The LGV 1 Driver will require:
C+E entitlement on their licence
Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
No more than 6 points on licence
Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time will vary between 17:00pm – 20:00pm and the LGV 1 Driver will work between 50 & 60 hours over a 5-day period.
- The hourly rate for this role is
- £12 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £13.50 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
- £14 per Hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £15 per Hour Saturday (Limited Company)
- £15 per Hour Sunday (PAYE)
- £17 per Hour Sunday (Limited)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.