LGV 1 Driver
Posted 14 days ago
LGV 1 Driver
LGV 1 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
This particular company are well known throughout the midlands and have operated in the area for over 17 years and also have 3 RDC’s strategically placed across Nottinghamshire. The LGV 1 Driver will be on an ongoing basis
The LGV 1 Driver will be required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. There is an average of 3/4 trailer swaps per shift all of which are to depots within a 100 mile radius of the depot in Newark. All trailer swaps are on box trailer vehicles and handball is not a requirement within this role. This is a full time, ongoing position.
Requirements for this role:
• C+E entitlement on their licence
• Valid Digital tacho & CPC Card
• No more than 12 points on licence
• Safety Boots & Hi Viz Vest
• Flexibility to accommodate range of AM shift Start times
Hours & Pay:
The start time be 7am and the LGV 1 Driver will work between 40 & 50 hours over a 5 day period.
The hourly rate for this role is:
• £11.50 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
• £14 per hour Monday to Friday (Limited Company)
• £16 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
• £18 Per hour Saturday (Limited Company)
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we’re better connected.