LGV 1 Driver
Posted 3 days ago
HGV Class 1 Driver
We are recruiting for a HGV Class 1 Driver in the Langley Mill area. The work starts immediately and involves trunking between RDC's. There are also trunking, tramping and multi drop runs available.
As a HGV Class 1 Driver you will need to have:
- Valid UK Licence
- 6 points or less on your driving licence.
- Experience of HGV Class 1 Driving in the UK. (at least 6 months)
Details of HGV Class 1 Driving:
- £10.00/£10.75 per hour PAYE - £11.00/£11.75 per hour LTD plus £25 per night out if you complete them plus additional for the weekends.
- Start times available throughout the day.
- Average 10 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday with optional Saturdays if interested.
- Langley Mill area.
Role of a HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Trunking between RDC's and NDC's
- Friendly working environment
This work is an immediate start. If you are interested register online now.
With Workchain™, you are able to register to work online via our Website. Please visit our website at (www.workchain.co.uk) and click the 'Register for work' link.
Work together, we're better connected.