LGV 2 Driver
Posted 2 days ago
LGV 2 Driver required for a position with our well-established client in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
This particular company are well known nationally and are specialists in the delivery within the chilled and ambient deliveries. They operate all around the UK. The driver will be placed on an ongoing basis.
The LGV 2 Driver will be required to work Mon - Fri with the occasional weekend required. There is an average of 4-6 Drops per shift. All of which will be to fast food restaurants with in a 150 mile radius. All deliveries will be on Box Vehicles with Tail lifts. All deliveries will be on cages. This is an ongoing position for the right candidate.
Requirements for this role:
The LGV 2 Driver will require
- C Entitlement on their licence
- Valid Digital Tacho & CPC Card.
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Safety boots and Hi Viz Vest
- Flexibility to accomodate range of shifts Nights / Days / Weekends
Hours and Pay
The start time will vary between 4am - 8am and the LGV 2 Driver will work between 40-50 hours over a 5 day week.
The Hourly Rate for the role is
- £9 per hour Monday to Friday (PAYE)
- £10 per hour Monday to Friday (LTD)
- £10 per hour Saturday (PAYE)
- £11 per hour Saturday (LTD)
- £13 per hour Sunday (PAYE)
- £14 per hour Sunday (LTD)
How to Apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk
Work together, we're better connected.