Logistics Admin Support
Posted 82 days ago
Job Title: Logistics Admin Support
Logistics Admin Support required for a position with our well-established client in Bicester, Oxfordshire. The particular client is known internationally and has its UK RDC strategically placed in Bicester.
The company design, manufacture and import furniture from around the world and distribute to retailers across the UK. The Logistics Admin Support is required to join an existing planning team on a permanent basis, with an immediate start.
Our client is looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their logistics planning team whose responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring vehicle movements
- Basic route planning
- Organising diversions using an in-house tracking system
- General assistance to the logistics planners
Requirements for this role:
- Must be a fast and keen learner
- Must be able to work using their own initiative, under pressure and as part of a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Good computer skills (including Excel)
- Experience with planning vehicle movements (preferable but not essential)
- Applicants must have their own transport due to the Client location
Hours & Pay:
The Logistics Admin Support will be required to work 8.45am until 17.30pm Monday to Friday
The salary for this role is £18,000 to £20,000 dependant on experience. Salary increases following completion of training and after probation period.
The successful applicant would also receive the following benefits:
- Free food and drinks throughout the day
- Full free use of the gym and sauna at the premises
- Preferential rates at local garage/workshops
How to apply:
Simply click the apply button or register online at www.workchain.co.uk.
Work together, we’re better connected.